Asian Institute of Technology, School of Engineering and Technology (SET) is accepting applications for the prestigious Chinese Government Scholarships for August Intake 2022. The Scholarships are set up and directed by the Agreement between China Scholarship Council (CSC), Ministry of Education, China, and the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT).
1. Applicants must be citizens and permanent residents of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application;
2. Applicants must not be currently working or studying abroad;
3. The scholarship awardees must return to China upon the completion of their studies and/or research;
4. Applicants are encouraged to obtain information about AIT’s admissions requirements and admissions procedures. All Applicants should submit their application for AIT programs and get an admissions letter. Doctoral applicants must receive a written confirmation from AIT that an AIT faculty member is available and willing to supervise them;
5. All academic areas of AIT are eligible for consideration.
6. Applicants must satisfy the selection criteria set out by CSC at https://www.csc.edu.cn/chuguo and strictly follow the application schedule by completing the CSC Application Form and the CSC Employer Reference Form before 31 March 2022.
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Engineering Programs: www.set.ait.ac.th/programs
Scholarship Information: https://www.ait.ac.th/…/asian-development-bank-japan…/
Apply Online: https://bit.ly/3HZ61Gk